VUE 2021.2 adds clearcoat to PBR materials, graph workflow improvements, live sync with NVIDIA Omniverse and Redshift & Renderman material conversion.
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of VUE 2021.2. Head to the Software Center to get the update right now.
Not only does this release add new creation and integration features, but it is also the first step on an ongoing journey towards a major graph editing and nodal workflow overhaul.
Let's look at the main features:
- Graph workflow improvements & better performance
- Clearcoat channel in PBR materials
- Omniverse Live Sync
- Convert scenes and assets to Redshift objects
- Native material creation for Renderman
This release adds plugin compatibility for the following host application versions and render engines (bold items are new):
- 3D Studio Max 2018 to 2022
- Maya 2018 to 2022
- Cinema4D R18 to R25
- NVIDIA Omniverse
- Lightwave 11.6 to 2020
- V-Ray 5 and Arnold up to version 7
- Renderman 24 for Maya (2020 and up)
- Redshift 3.0.46 and up for Maya (2020 and up) and C4D (R23 and up)
We also updated the Trial version. Visit the trial page to get your evaluation copy.