Updates to Nearly Every Application within the Company’s Maxon One Product Offering
Friedrichsdorf, Germany – Maxon, the developers of professional software solutions for motion designers and visual effects artists, today announced updates to nearly every application within the company’s Maxon One product offering. Cinema 4D R25 and Trapcode Suite 17 unveil significant new functionality, the VFX Suite 2 features the addition of the recently acquired Bang muzzle flare generator, the introduction of Redshift RT and multiple products have received essential compatibility updates.
Maxon One subscribers can immediately download all product updates via Maxon App, while subscribers to Cinema 4D, Red Giant Complete, Universe and Redshift also have immediate access to upgrades for each respective product. Anyone can begin a 14-day trial of the entire Maxon One offering from within Maxon App and experience for themselves all the great new features across the entire Maxon family of products.
This multi-product update release follows the company’s enhancements to many products released earlier this year, illustrating Maxon’s commitment to delivering consistent product development and superior value to the Maxon One offering.
“We’ve added a load of innovative functionality and valuable compatibilities to many of the products in Maxon One,” said Dave McGavran, Maxon CEO. “Our goal is to provide artists a frictionless creative experience with trailblazing technology.”
See Maxon One in Action on The 3D and Motion Design Show
Maxon will debut the features of Cinema 4D R25, Trapcode 17, VFX 2, Redshift RT and more during its two-day virtual event. Tune in online at 3DMotionShow.com on September 14th and 15th for exclusive presentations from industry-leading artists.
Maxon One is packed with new features that inspire the entire creative process, including:
- Cinema 4D Release 25: The most intuitive 3D application interface just got even better with a new modern skin, user interface enhancements and an expansive preset system for optimizing your workflow. All-new Spline Import options allow users to easily use Illustrator, PDF and SVG vector artwork in their 3D scenes. Capsules allow anyone to tap into the power and flexibility of Cinema 4D's Scene Node system, with plug-in-like features directly in the Classic Object Manager. And the New Spline and Data Integration functionality can be used to build powerful Capsule Assets. See More
- Trapcode 17: Features the long-requested ability to work with Particular and Form in the same 3D space by bringing Form behaviors to Particular. The release also sees upgrades to the Flocking simulation with the addition of On Predator/Prey Contact and Team designations as well as improvements to system organizational capabilities in the Designer. Form also includes many quality-of-life updates and all Trapcode tools now support Adobe's multi-frame rendering. See More
- VFX 2 and Bang!: Includes the newly acquired Bang plugin, a fully procedural 3D muzzle flare generator that enables the quick and easy addition of muzzle flashes to your footage. Bang gives full creative control over the look of muzzle flares, including position, shape, color, decay and duration. Recent enhancements include more realistic Glows, Heat Blurs and Age Control refinements. VFX 2 also introduces compatibility with Apple’s Metal Graphics API for Primatte Keyer for optimal performance on supported systems. See More
- Magic Bullet 15: Incorporates compatibility and optimization for Apple Silicon-powered Macs, as well as support for Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) in Adobe After Effects. In addition, Cosmo, Mojo, Film, Renoiser now take advantage of Apple’s Metal Graphics API for optimal GPU performance on Mac. See More
- Both Magic Bullet 15 and Universe 5 now support Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) in Adobe After Effects. *Denoiser has not been updated in this release.
- Redshift RT (public beta): A new rendering mode that provides near real-time rendering performance while using the same shaders, lights, and efficiently co-existing with the standard Redshift render engine in the same DCC and scene. Perfect for artists to use during the development process of a project or even final render if the project does not need the same amount of fidelity as standard Redshift. See More
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and the intuitive forger mobile sculpting app.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Maxon Web Resources
Additional information on Maxon can be obtained as follows:
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.