The SIGGRAPH 2021 conference, which launched online on 2 August, has concluded its live week. After garnering an impressive virtual footprint, the 48th annual international conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques will remain open for registration through 18 October, with content accessible to participants until 29 October.
Below, we've pulled together some interesting statistics from the event to date.
775+ total sessions (scheduled and on-demand)
Logins from over 100 countries
Time watched spans over 3 years since conference launch on 2 August
2.1M+ online reach (social media and web)
- "Turing Award and Beyond: In Conversation With Ed Catmull and Pat Hanrahan" (View)
- Course: "Advances in Real-Time Rendering in Games" (Part 1, Part 2)
- Course: "Advances in Neural Rendering" (Part 1, Part 2)
- "Technical Papers and Art Papers Fast Forward" (View)
- "Workshop: Measurable Creative AI" (View)
- "Sony Pictures Imageworks and Sony Pictures Animation Presents: 'The Mitchells vs. The Machines'" (View)
- "Workshop: Limitations Driven Creativity Through Demoscene Lenses" (View)
- "Award Talks" (View)
- "How to Build an Animation Studio" (View)