Join us on Wednesday, December 9 for this free webinar!
We’ll explore how to use Unreal Engine to create high-quality geographic visualizations and interactive simulations using geographic information system (GIS) data.
Animation in UE
Simulations Industry Manager Sébastien Lozé will give an introduction to the multiple approaches Epic Games is taking to support the geospatial intelligence community. Then, after introducing the different ways to model terrains in Unreal Engine, Business Solutions Architect Alban Bergeret will go through how to use an external terrain modeling tool to create worlds from geospatial data.
You'll learn how to:
- Import GIS data using a terrain modeling tool such as Trian3DBuilder.
- Use Visual Dataprep recipes to optimize and import the data
- Embellish your project with 3D trees, a water shader, and more
Wednesday, December 9
- 9 AM EST / 2 PM GMT / 6 AM PST
- 2 PM EST / 7 PM GMT / 11 AM PST