ZBrush 2019.1 is now available as a FREE update for all users, according to a blog post. The update includes several new features as well as a number of enhancements or fixes within both the ZBrush feature set and various plugins. Please see the full blog post for more information and download instructions.
ZBrush 2019.1 introduces several additions to both improve workflow and enhance your ZBrush experience:
- A new split mode, which isolates the current SubTool from all others, displaying them on separate sides of the screen. See it in action with the video below!
- A Screensaver has been added which (after a predefined amount of time) will display curated images straight from the ZBrushCentral.com community. Unlike your operating system screensaver, this one will only affect the ZBrush application window.
- A new “Groups Intersection” mode has been added to the Smooth Brush Modifiers.
- GoZ has been updated with support for Adobe Photoshop® 2019, Autodesk Maya 2019 and Autodesk 3DS Max 2020.
- The FBX format now supports up to 64 cameras at import and export. Imported cameras are listed in the Camera selection list in the Draw palette. FBX will now support up to FBX 2019.