Be among the first to see what new features and enhancements Unity has for you in the next 2019 TECH stream release.
In this beta, Unity has included the popular Polybrush tool as a package, added the Unity Distribution Portal to get your games and apps to new global audiences, improved and expanded the toolsets for mobile, lighting, 2D, XR, and more.
Those additions include:
• Mobile improvements,
• New 2D features in LWRP and Shader Graph,
• Lighting updates,
• New Cloud Diagnostics User Reporting SDK,
• TypeCache API in Editor codeAR Foundation,
• HDRP for VR (Preview), and
• Editor features available via Package Manager.
Joining the beta enables you to evaluate the next Unity version and its features/packages for your project and workflow. Unity is eager to get your feedback before the official release. Additionally, you will have the chance to win a Samsung S10+ device.
See the Unity blog post for details.