Maxon announced the next major update to Cineware for Illustrator is now available.
According to the announcement, Maxon was able to integrate a number of great new features into the plug-in.
You can download the new Cineware for Illustrator Version 1.2 here.
Highlights in Version 1.2
- Support for the new R20 render engines, including support for Sketch & Toon
- Users can define new camera positions from within Illustrator
- Materials can be duplicated and named from within Illustrator
- Improved installation process, including a Welcome screen and helpful tips to get started
- Polished the overall user interface and fixed a long list of bugs.
Cineware is just one year old and Maxon is continually improving it to make users’ lives easier. Your feedback and input really help make it even better. Please tell Maxon everything, the good, the bad and even the "I don’t get it?" at cineware_ai_feedback(at)maxon(dot)net.