Always wondered how to get nice 360 Render without a 360 option in Poser? In this tutorial, I will be rendering the default scene & figure in Poser. Watch the video tutorial at the end of this article.
1. Open up your Main Camera in Poser
2. Go to your Transform tools Under Your Camera Parameters. We will be animating the y-orbit axis.
3. In this tutorial, I will be animating 75 frames. Enter 1 of 75 frames in the bottom timeline.
4. Select your y-Orbit axis.
5. Set your timeline at frame 1
We will now keyframe the animation.
6. Set your y-Orbit axis to 0 degrees
7. At frame 1 Add a Keyframe
To add a keyframe select the key inside the timeline.
9. Go to the end of your timeline to frame 75
10. Set your y-Orbit axis to 360 degrees
11. At frame 75 Add a Keyframe
Playback animation. A camera 360 view orbit is now around the figure
Time to Render your animation into a Movie!
12. Go to your Animation Menu tab at the top of your screen & Select > Make A Movie
Or Ctrl + J
Movie Settings menu will open.
13. Set your Image file format to MP4
14. Make sure Time Span is set to Start 1 to 75 End
15. Set Increments to ALL FRAMES. Frame Rate is Set to 30
16. Select Make a Movie
17. Name & Save Your Movie
Your Movie Will begin to Render out Each frame & Save in the location selected.
Once finished Rendering you will now be able to view your scene in a 360 view Orbit.